Friday, December 11, 2009

Ryan Turns 5

I can't believe my son is FIVE. He's been talking about "this" event for months and knew exactly what he wanted to do. He wanted to go out for lunch and bowling with his 2 "best buddies" Dallin and Elliot. The best part about being friends with Dallin and Elliot is that they all will start school the same year, and they are all "the middle child". They relate well with another, and I have dubbed them "The 3 Musketeers". It was soooo fun to hang out with these 3 guys today.



First stop was Taco Bell (Ryan's Favorite Fast Food Joint)

Then onto the bowling alley where they showed off their compeptitive skills, and kept asking who was winning. Of course....I always said "we are all winners"!

Then onto the cake!


Ryan...we are so proud of you and who you are becoming. We hope you catch a glimmer of the love we have for you. You truly are "Our Little King".

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I didn't know you had a blog! How fun! When it's not 11:03PM (like it is now) and I don't have to go to bed, I'll catch-up on here!!!

    Your Christmas card is beautiful! I can't believe how everyone is growing!!!

    ReplyDelete