Thursday, September 2, 2010

San Diego Staycation - Day 1

With Paul being gone all summer we were really looking forward to him coming home for a week.  We decided that instead of making him travel yet again we'd do all the fun things we never do around here.

Paul loves waverunners, and I foresee sometime in our future we may have one of our own. 
Especially now that he has the kids hooked too.

Paul got a great deal on the waverunners.  Two for the price of one, and since I am the most "unadventurous" person I know....we called Melanie to come play too.


Nolan and Callista had a fun time playing in the rafts.

The girls enjoyed being pulled in the tube.
YES!!!!!  This is me.  I actually rode on one for 10 minutes. 
Paul made so much fun of me and how slow I was going.

Ryan had the awesome wind blown look.  I think it is quite handsome.
Callista had no interest in riding them, but she had a great time playing in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment