Paul was in Mexico for the Astros Spring Training over Easter Weekend so the kids and I went to Corpus Christi to visit our dear friends, the Weiners.
We attended the Easter Carnival on NAS Corpus Christi....it felt great to be back on a military base....just like home. London and Callista were eager to get to the egg hunt.
They had so many fun obstacles and bounce houses that the kids could never have been bored there for one second.
A giant hampster ball!
What's a carnival without face painting....
or a petting zoo?
Then back to Michele's house for egg dying.
So...in a moment of complete Mom failure, I left the entire suitcase that was full of our "Easter" stuff. Baskets, candy, eggs, presents....you name it...I forgot it. So here is what Walmart, Michele, and I came up with.
We couldn't leave Nutmeg out because he made the trip with us.
And he loved all his goodies.
After an awesome breakfast, we went to church, ate an amazing Easter Lunch, and headed home.
Thank you Weiner Family for such an awesome weekend!
Then, the next weekend, once Paul was home...I made us all get dressed in our Easter Attire for proper Easter pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment